THE FREAKY FOOT CHRONICLES: GOOD TO GO?
Those readers who have been following Tripping The Kenyans since Day One know that my feet are far from perfect.
For newer readers, let me just say: My feet are sorta messed up… always have been, especially ole “righty.”
So messed up in fact that some of my earliest posts (dubbed by moi as “The Freaky Foot Chronicles”) highlighted some of their inherent nastiness.
You can flashback and check them out here if you’d like.
- The Freaky Foot Chronicles: Chapter 1 (Part 1)
- The Freaky Foot Chronicles: Chapter 1 (Part 2)
- The Freaky Foot Chronicles: Chapter 2
To summarize, I’ve been dealing with:
- Overlapping toes (which I handle using Injinji toe socks)
- Extremely high arches (which I battle with custom made orthotic inserts)
- Early stage arthritis in my right foot big toe (courtesy of dropping a cabana on it years ago)
THIS AND THAT…
(BTW, how’s that for a nickname for people who like the blog?)
Things are uber-zany at work this week so I only have time for a quick post today.
It’s the writing equivalent of when you don’t have time to get to the grocery store, don’t want to order a pizza and are determined to make dinner from whatever is left in the fridge… in my case a diet coke, some margarine, three types of mustard and some spinach lettuce. Oof.