Ah, November is upon us.
Which means many things:
- Baseball season is over (Congrats Cubs).
- Football season is heating up (Go Packers, Badgers, and ‘Noles).
- It’s time to vote (Get out there America).
- Thanksgiving is just around the corner (Gobble gobble).
- Christmas is right behind it (have you seen the stores).
And November also means one other thing to me: It’s time to run races. Read the rest of this entry
Thanksgiving stands as one the biggest race days of the year, with runners nationwide getting up early to “earn their turkey.”
Each year I typically make the trek to Atlanta to visit my folks, my brother & his family for a traditional Thanksgiving weekend.
And since I started distance running back in ’08, I’ve begun each Turkey Day off with a race… either the Marietta Gobble Jog 10K or the Atlanta Half Marathon. Read the rest of this entry