Just a quick post and photos today from last Saturday’s REVEL Canyon City Half Marathon. I had a great time running down the San Gabriel Mountains and into the town of Azusa. The weather was nice (not too cold up on the hill) and some overcast skies definitely helped keep the temp from getting too hot.
Kudos to REVEL for putting on a great race and giving all of the runners free race photos and a personalized video (I’ll post that when it’s ready). For those of you who are interested in running one of the REVEL races in 2017, you can check out there website here. Read the rest of this entry
Ah, November is upon us.
Which means many things:
- Baseball season is over (Congrats Cubs).
- Football season is heating up (Go Packers, Badgers, and ‘Noles).
- It’s time to vote (Get out there America).
- Thanksgiving is just around the corner (Gobble gobble).
- Christmas is right behind it (have you seen the stores).
And November also means one other thing to me: It’s time to run races. Read the rest of this entry