CONTEST UPDATE: “THE BIG SQUEEZE”
I hope everyone has a fun holiday weekend planned (and be sure to get in a run or two to help offset all of the BBQ’ing).
Just a reminder that “The Big Squeeze” contest has a few days left. So, if you want to win a pair of marathon compression socks or calf sleeves from PRO Compression, be sure to enter.
Here’s what you do…
- Go to the Tripping The Kenyans Facebook page (and give us a “like” while you’re there). You can also leave a comment on whatever page this post appears.
- Leave us a comment on how you put on your socks:
- “Right foot first.”
- “Left foot first.”
- “Simultaneously. I’m talented.”
- “That early in the morning, I’m thankful I can put on socks at all.”
A winner will be chosen at random. (Contest ends at 9am PST on 5/27… the Tuesday morning after Memorial Day)
And while one of you will take home the FREE pair of Marathon Compression Socks or Calf Sleeves, EVERYONE gets a chance a to save BIG…
- Visit the PRO Compression product page and pick out the compression socks or sleeves you like.
- When you checkout, enter the coupon code BLG14 and you’ll save 40%.
Posted on May 23, 2014, in Contest, General and tagged Calf Sleeves, Compression socks, PRO Compression, The Big Squeeze. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on CONTEST UPDATE: “THE BIG SQUEEZE”.