CONTEST: “KEEPIN’ KOOL” (DAY 5)
Welcome to the final day (Day 5) of the “Keepin’ Kool” contest with Kool ‘n Fit.
Here’s the results of yesterday’s Trivia Question:
Q: What charity running group do I train with for the Los Angeles Marathon?
A: Team to End AIDS. (Check it out and join us starting in October to train for the 2015 LA Marathon)
And the winner of a 4oz bottle of Kool ‘n Fit Sport spray is: ERIKA WHITNEY
And now onto day 5:
Q: Kool ‘n Fit appears at several race expos (and on race courses) during the year. What SoCal race will they be attending in October 2014?
Hint: The answer is somewhere on the Kool ‘n Fit website (www.koolnfit.com).
Here’s what you do…
- Go to the Tripping The Kenyans Facebook page (and give us a “like” while you’re there).
- Leave your answer in the comments section on the TTK Facebook page under the post.
- The first correct answer that day… wins.
Just a few additional notes:
- Please post your answer ONLY on the TTK Facebook page beneath the question post (so I can easily determine who was first).
- You can only win once during this weeklong contest. So if you win, give someone else a chance the rest of the week.
- The winner’s name will be listed on the next day’s question (ex. Monday’s winner posted on Tuesday).
- If you do win, be sure to send me your mailing address via FB message or through the blog.
- I’ll be mailing out all of the winning sprays after the contest is over (one trip to the post office is enough).
- All final decisions about the contest and winners will be made by me, myself and I (I like to argue with myself).
Have fun… and good luck.
Posted on August 1, 2014, in Contest, General and tagged Kool 'n Fit. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on CONTEST: “KEEPIN’ KOOL” (DAY 5).