CONTEST: “KEEPIN’ KOOL” (DAY 4)
Welcome to Day 4 of the “Keepin’ Kool” contest with Kool ‘n Fit.
Here’s the results of yesterday’s Trivia Question:
Q: What year did Kool ‘n Fit first introduce their products to America?
A: 1985 (The same year when “We Are the World” was recorded, Marty McFly went “Back to the Future” and Mario introduced the US to crazy killer mushrooms courtesy of the Nintendo Entertainment System).
And the winner of a 4oz bottle of Kool ‘n Fit Sport spray is: HEATHER DANIELS FIRCHOW
And now onto day 4:
Q: What charity running group do I train with for the Los Angeles Marathon.
Hint: The answer is somewhere on the TTK website.
Here’s what you do…
- Go to the Tripping The Kenyans Facebook page (and give us a “like” while you’re there).
- Leave your answer in the comments section on the TTK Facebook page under the post.
- The first correct answer that day… wins.
Just a few additional notes:
- Please post your answer ONLY on the TTK Facebook page beneath the question post (so I can easily determine who was first).
- You can only win once during this weeklong contest. So if you win, give someone else a chance the rest of the week.
- The winner’s name will be listed on the next day’s question (ex. Monday’s winner posted on Tuesday).
- If you do win, be sure to send me your mailing address via FB message or through the blog.
- I’ll be mailing out all of the winning sprays after the contest is over (one trip to the post office is enough).
- All final decisions about the contest and winners will be made by me, myself and I (I like to argue with myself).
Have fun… and good luck.
(Remember, Day 5 goes live tomorrow at 7am).
Posted on July 31, 2014, in Contest, General and tagged Kool 'n Fit. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on CONTEST: “KEEPIN’ KOOL” (DAY 4).