CONTEST: “KEEPIN’ KOOL” (DAY 2)
Welcome to Day 2 of the “Keepin’ Kool” contest with Kool ‘n Fit.
Here’s the results of yesterday’s Trivia Question:
Q: Kool ‘n Fit’s original formula was created in which country?
A: Germany (circa 1880). They also know how to play soccer there.
And the winner of a 4oz bottle of Kool ‘n Fit Sport spray is: JOSE RIVAS.
And now onto day 2:
Q: I recently PR’d at the 2014 Peachtree Road Race 10K in Atlanta. What was my time?
Hint: The answer is somewhere on TTK website.
Here’s what you do…
- Go to the Tripping The Kenyans Facebook page (and give us a “like” while you’re there).
- Leave your answer in the comments section on the TTK Facebook page under the post.
- The first correct answer that day… wins.
Just a few additional notes:
- Please post your answer ONLY on the TTK Facebook page beneath the question post (so I can easily determine who was first).
- You can only win once during this weeklong contest. So if you win, give someone else a chance the rest of the week.
- The winner’s name will be listed on the next day’s question (ex. Monday’s winner posted on Tuesday).
- If you do win, be sure to send me your mailing address via FB message or through the blog.
- I’ll be mailing out all of the winning sprays after the contest is over (one trip to the post office is enough).
- All final decisions about the contest and winners will be made by me, myself and I (I like to argue with myself).
Have fun… and good luck.
(Remember Day 3 goes live tomorrow at 7am PST).