Thanks to everyone who entered the RoadID “Always Bring Your ID” contest.
It’s important to be safe when you run, but unfortunately accidents can and do happen… so always keep your eyes and ears open whenever you hit the road.
But without further ado, the winner of the $35 eCard to RoadID is:
Hope you’re enjoying the last “official” weekend of Spring (yup, according to the calendar Summer starts on June 21st).
And here’s a reminder that there’s only two days left in our RoadID “Always Bring your ID” contest.
But it’s not too late to enter, and one lucky reader will win a $35 eCard good for use on any RoadID products.*
Click here to check out the RoadID Website.
Here’s what you do…
- Go to the Tripping The Kenyans Facebook page (and give us a “like” while you’re there). You can also leave a comment on the TTK blog or whatever page this post appears.
- Leave us a comment saying what type of RoadID you’d be most likely to wear:
- Wrist ID
- Ankle ID
- Shoe ID
- Dog Tag (The Fixx ID)
- Pet Collar (The Scout ID)
One lucky winner will be chosen at random. (Contest ends promptly on June 16th at 9am PST)
We’ve got another great contest this week, so give a read below to find out how to enter…
As you know, safety should always be your number #1 concern whenever you head out for a run.
- Run in familiar and well lit places.
- Run with friends when possible.
- Be aware of traffic and your surroundings at all times.
- Always tell someone where you’re going (and when to expect you back).
- And ALWAYS carry identification.